Small long oblong or “date seed shapped” 33-Bead kuka tasbihs. Made from kuka seeds with ornately carved imam. The koka or kuka seed is extremely strong and durable. These Turkish style design prayer beads are smooth to the touch and enjoyable to use. Note : As this is a natural seed product color variations in the bead and some imperfections may be noticeable.
A natural carefully crafted tasbih from large dense Brazilian kuka (kokka) seeds. The kuka seed comes from the Coco de Piassava tree also known as Piasava Palm tree (Attelea Funifera, botanic terminology) in Brazil. This hard seed is known for its natural healing properties. Natural hand-made beads vary slightly in color and character.
Limited stock available.
- Brand:Exotic Beads
- Feature:Hand-crafted from natural Brazilian kuka
- Feature:Beads are long oblong measuring 6mm x 1.1cm
- Feature:Famous turkish style design “Date Seed” shape
- Feature:Overall length of tasbih from bottom to tip is 15-inches
- Feature:Very durable string, high quality kuka/kaukah/koka
- ProductGroup:Single Detail Page Misc
- Title:Tesbih Rosary 33-Bead Exotic Kuka Seed (aka Kaukah, Koka, or kukka) Islamic Prayer Beads